Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS BUSCH BUCKS?
Busch Bucks is a loyalty program for Busch Beer. Our motto is Buy Busch, Collect Points, Get Prizes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Every Busch product has a different amount of points that it’s worth, from Busch and Busch Light 30-packs to 12-packs of Busch NA. Once purchased, upload a picture of your receipt to our Upload Page, and start collecting your points. You can redeem your points for prizes beginning on July 1, 2017 for your crisp, cold, BUSCHHHHH.
- Sign Up for Busch Bucks
- Shop for Busch, Busch Light, Busch NA and Busch Ice Beer
- Snap a photo of your receipt
- Upload it to the BuschBucks.com site
DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO REGISTER FOR BUSCH BUCKS?
Registration is free! Loyal Busch Beer fans can collect points for their purchases, it’s our way of saying thank you.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW WHEN I UPLOAD MY RECEIPT?
Here are some tips and tricks:
- Each receipt can only be uploaded for points once.
- If we can’t recognize your receipt because it’s faded, blurry or otherwise unreadable, we can’t give any points for it.
- Star or check the purchases of the participating product(s) on the receipt and ensure the date, time and receipt total are visible on the receipt in order for it to be validated.
- Make sure the scan or photo of your receipt has the following info:
- Product Name
- Total Spent
If you’re still having trouble, Contact Us
HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE MY POINTS?
Upon submission of your receipt, allow forty-eight (48) hours for validation and processing. After processing, your account will be updated with the proper number of points based on the participating product(s) you purchased.
HOW MANY RECEIPTS CAN I SUBMIT?
Consumers can submit 3 receipts per day for off-premise purchases and 1 receipt per day for on-premise purchase.
A day is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour period starting at 12:00:00 a.m. and ending on the same day at 11:59:59 p.m. (EDT or EST depending on day/time).
HOW DO I EARN POINTS WITHOUT BUYING BEER?
There are two ways to earn points without buying Busch. See more details here in the rules here